Essense Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil – 100ml
One of Annique’s best-selling products!
Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil improves the appearance of scars, acne marks and blemishes. It has been formulated with Rooibos-infused oil to help calm and revive your skin.
A special manufacturing process allows Rooibos oil to be included in this treatment which helps to improve the appearance of scars, wrinkles, uneven skin tone and stretchmarks.
The unique combination of nourishing plant oils like sweet almond, rosehip and baobab combined with Rooibos oil makes it highly effective for numerous skin concerns, including aged, damaged and dehydrated skin.
Miracle Tissue Oil is classified as a “dry oil”. Dry oil gives all the benefits of oil but without leaving the greasy feeling.
In short: Dry oil is a lightweight, non-greasy, quick-absorbing oil for the skin and/or hair.
- For an intense moisturising treatment for very dry or dehydrated skin: Apply to face and neck before the Annique moisturiser suited to your skin type
- To help prevent dry brittle nails: Massage the Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil into cuticles and nails daily
- To help make new and old scars appear less obvious: Apply Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil as often as possible. Newer scars will improve faster than older scars
- To help reduce stretchmarks: Apply Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil to stretchmarks and areas where stretchmarks might appear, like stomach, breasts and thighs as often as possible, followed by your Annique Miracle Tissue Oil Body Lotion
- For uneven skin-tone: Apply Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil daily, followed by your normal Annique skin care products and sun screen
- For an effective rejuvenating facial treatment: Apply Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil to your face and neck, before you apply any Annique facial masque, leave for 15 minutes and remove. Then apply your normal Annique skin care products and sunscreen
- For dry or cracked elbows, knees, hands and feet: Apply Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil to help soothe dry, cracked skin
- For a moisturising, nourishing hair treatment: Apply Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil to dry hair and scalp, wet a towel with hot water, and wrap it around your head. Leave on for 15 minutes and shampoo and dry hair as normal
Key active ingredients:
- Rooibos-infused Oil
- Soybean Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Rosehip Oil
- Vitamin E Acetate
- Boabab Oil
- Apply generously directly to scars, stretchmarks, wrinkles and dry skin
- Use morning (AM) and evening (PM)
- Massage gently into skin
- Wait a few seconds before applying your following product
- Always remember to use sunscreen as part of your daily skincare routine
- Dry skin
- Uneven skin-tone
- Dry cuticles and nails
- Aged skin
Who is your customer?
- Everyone! It is a body treatment for the whole family
Unique Selling Points:
- Repairing of damaged skin
- Aids in skin healing
- Moisture Masque
- Crème de Nuit
- Brightening Treatment