Essense Skin Detox – 30ml
Your skin has a chance to look and feel its best by combining the Essense Skin Detox treatment with your daily skin care routine.
Optimum hydration is essential to ensure skin stays clear and protected from harsh external elements that cause acne, dryness, flaking and scarring, like sun, wind and heat. Trans-epidermal water loss is commonly known to cause dehydration, itchy and flaking skin. The rich, moisturising benefits of macadamia nut oil is vital in keeping skin smooth and supple and prolonging its youthful appearance.
Macadamia nut oil is known to have healing properties and is absorbed quickly into the skin, leaving a light, velvety, protective barrier on the skin. It is naturally high in vitamin A and vitamin E, two vitamins that are known for their ability to heal and regenerate the skin.
Vitamin A is known to help the skin rebuild tissue and is also an essential vitamin when it comes to healing cuts, scratches, wounds and other damage to the skin through regulating cellular growth.
Centella Asiatica (Tiger’s Herb) Leaf Extract, contains anti-inflammatory properties, assists in wound healing by boosting antioxidants, increases blood supply to strengthen skin and contains natural antibiotic properties for the skin.
In Chinese medicine, Centella Asiatica is sometimes referred to as the “fountain of youth” due to its healing properties and positive effects on wellbeing.
Contains Annique’s exclusive Rooibos extract, a powerful natural antioxidant.
Key active ingredients:
- Rooibos extract
- Macadamia Nut Oil
- Centella Asiatica
- Vitamin A Palmitate
- Vitamin E Acetate
- Use after your skin appropriate serums and before Revitalising Cream
- 1-3 pumps over face, neck and décolleté
- Use morning (AM) and evening (PM)
- Press onto skin – don’t rub
- Wait a few seconds before applying your following product
- Always remember to use sunscreen as your daily skin care routine
- Acts as a free radical scavenger
- Replaces essential fatty acids in the skin and supports trans-epidermal water retention
- Reduces acne, pimples, pigmentation marks and symptoms of ageing and dullness
Who is your customer?
- Clients how are struggling with acne and pimples
- Pigmentation marks
- Dry and aged skin
- Black and whiteheads
Unique Selling Points:
- Enhances the skin’s ability to fight free radicals, which are caused by pollution, medication and stress.
- Liquid Skin Nutrition
- Derma Protect SPF 20
- Revitalising Cream