Green Rooibos Tea – 50g
Green Rooibos tea is unfermented and supplies much more the antioxidants, flavonoids, and aspalathin than normal tea. These properties play an essential role in rejuvenation. Rejuvenate your body and skin from within. Rinsing or spraying the body with this tea will bring relief to sensitive and/or problem skin.
Green Rooibos tea is believed to have antispasmodic properties, calms intestinal spasms and eases digestive upsets. People who experience nausea, stomach ulcers or heartburn may benefit from drinking this tea. Due to its high content of flavonoids, Green Rooibos tea is commonly used to treat respiratory disorders, as the flavonoids have selective bronchodilator effects and help to reduce inflammation.
Because of the low tannin content in Rooibos tea, Annique Green Rooibos tea has a very subtle taste.
It contains 10 times more antioxidants and 10 times more of the flavonoid aspalathin than normal Rooibos tea. Aspalathin is a remarkable antioxidant specific to the Rooibos plant. Like regular Rooibos tea, Green Rooibos tea is naturally caffeine free and is a wonderful anti-ageing treat that is safe for expecting and nursing mums and babies from the age of 6 months.
- Pour boiling water in cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2-5 minutes.
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar.
- As part of your Annique skin care routine, it is advised to rinse your face in the mornings with Rooibos tea.
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours
- Suitable from the age of 6 months and safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women
Key active ingredients:
- Green Rooibos – (Aspalathus Linearis)
- 100% unfermented Green Rooibos Tea
- Helps to reduce inflammation and can be used to treat respiratory disorders
- Helps lower cholesterol.
- Helps to relieve stomach aches and pains, heartburn and indigestion
- Helps to slow down the ageing process and helps destroy harmful free radicals
- Helps to boost the immune system
- Helps stabilise blood sugar levels in diabetic patients