Fat Attack 60 Capsules
Fat Attack is a supplement that helps the body to burn fat. This is an important process for losing weight. It includes Green Rooibos, Green Tea and amino acids to naturally kickstart the body’s fat burning processes. The amino acids are, L-Tyrosine and an amino acid precursor named GBB, that is converted into the amino acid, L-Carnitine, in the body.
Advantages of the primary ingredients and how they work:
- High in antioxidants
- Sugar and carbohydrate free
- Helps inhibit fat-storage hormones within the body. Rooibos’s unique bioflavonoid, Aspalathin, helps to reduce stress hormones that trigger hunger and fat storage, typically associated with high blood pressure, heart disease, metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance and Type 2 diabetes.
- Helps with digestion
- Helps prevent cancer
- Helps prevent heart disease
- Protects the liver against disease
- Relieves allergies
Green Tea extract aids in weight loss by increasing the number of calories your body burns.
What are amino acids?
Amino acids are molecules that are used by all living beings to make proteins in the body. They are the building blocks of proteins. Your body needs thousands of proteins to function optimally. Amino acids are like letters of the alphabet. Just like you make different words with different letters, amino acids make different proteins when combined in different ways.
L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that is important to the proper function of the thyroid, making it an effective supplement for weight loss and weight control.
In the body, L-Tyrosine is crucial for making important hormones, like dopamine – a chemical that regulates the pleasure centres of the brain and nervous system. It gives you the “feel good, motivated’ feeling. It is also important for
- Memory, mental performance and motor skills
- Adrenaline and noradrenaline – these are hormones that manage stress in the body
- Thyroid hormones help regulate your entire metabolism and help the body maintain a healthy weight.
Gamma-Butyrobetaine or GBB is the molecule that your body converts into L-Carnitine, a non-essential amino acid that helps the body turn fat into energy. It is responsible for the transport of fatty acids around the body to then be used as energy. This allows you to burn more calories throughout the day and especially if you exercise. It stops the accumulation of fats and helps you lose weight quickly. The energy that is produced can be used by the heart, brain and muscles, causing a positive effect on all three of these parts of the body.
The body can produce L-Carnitine on its own. However, supplementing L-Carnitine can help to make up for deficiencies, especially in people who eat plant-based diets and don’t get adequate amounts of amino acids from animal products, like milk, fish and meat.
Other benefits of L-Carnitine
- Heart health
- Brain health – it can help you to focus better
- Exercise performance – may improve recovery, stamina and reduce muscle soreness.
- Two capsules in the morning with food
- Not suitable during pregnancy
- Suitable for children from 12 years old
- For optimal results, use in conjunction with Meta Boost
- Gamma-Butyrobetaine or GBB
- Green Tea extract
- Helps to burn fat by converting fat into energy. It works by transporting fatty acids from food into the mitochondria of the cell. There, they are converted into energy.
- Supports the production of thyroid hormone this will speed up the body’s metabolism
- Helps manage premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Helps to reduce stress
- May slow down the ageing process due to its effect on cellular health
- Ideal for people looking to loose weight
- Chromium Picolinate
- Meta Boost
Q: Does Fat Attack contain caffeine, like most metabolism boosting pills do?
A: Yes, Fat Attack contains Green Tea extract that contains a low dosage of natural caffeine.
Q: I am sensitive to caffeine, does this mean I cannot take Fat Attack?
A: No, the quantity is too small to create heart palpitations or any other effect. Green Tea extract contains 8% natural caffeine. So, the total caffeine intake from Fat Attack is (100mg/cap x 2 caps = 200mg x 8%) 16mg if 2 capsules are taken. A normal cup of coffee contains between 95 to 165 milligrams of caffeine
Q: Do I now need to go to gym or start exercising to use the product.
A: No, exercise will help in your weight loss journey and you will lose kilograms quicker if you are active. But you will see results even if you don’t exercise. The most important thing when using the product is to change your lifestyle and avoid refined carbohydrates and sugar, as per the Annique Lifestyle Philosophy. Think before you eat and eat clean.
Q: Do I need to use the Fat Attack with the Meta Boost?
A: No, however, they work well together, and you will achieve your ideal weight much faster if you do.
Q: After I reached my ideal weight, do I stop using Fat Attack?
A: No, you need to keep using it for weight control and maintenance as it has no known long-term side effects.
Q: Why do both the Fat Attack and Meta Boost contain Green Tea extract?
A: The natural caffeine and antioxidants found in green tea may both aid in fat loss and will be beneficial if only taken in one supplement, or both. The antioxidants known as EGCCs, which are abundant in Green Tea, appear to have anti-obesity properties. There is no daily upper limit for taking Green Tea in a supplement.