Vitamin E – 30 Tablets
- Take 1 capsule per day after a meal in the morning.
- Vitamin E is good during pregnancy however it is advised to include vitamin E in your pregnancy diet by eating the right foods, rather than taking supplements. If you would like to take this supplement, please consult your health care practitioner.
- Suitable form the age of 12 years
- Please consult your health care practitioner if you have a medical condition and/or are taking medication
- It is always important to talk with a healthcare professional about the supplements you’re taking — especially before they start you on prescription medication. Vitamin E may have negative interactions with:
• anticoagulant and antiplatelet medications
• simvastatin and niacin
• chemotherapy and radiotherapy
- Vitamin E
- Green Rooibos
- May reduce premenstrual symptoms (PMS)
- Can support women through the menopause with symptoms like hot flushes
- May treat and prevent eye disorders. Vitamin E can help those with macular degeneration (AMD) and cataracts. In addition, vitamin E helps retina, cornea, and uvea (the pigmented portion of the eye) repair itself.
- May protect against cognitive decline. It may slow memory loss in individuals with Alzheimer’s disease
- May improve blood vessel health. Vitamin E plays a vital role in the production of red blood cells by protecting them from oxidative damage. Alongside vitamin K, it also helps expand blood vessels, which reduces the possibility of blood clots.)
- May be helpful for certain skin disorders, such as eczema. It may help prevent sunburn and UV damage when used in conjunction with sunscreen
- Helps reduce inflammation
- Could improve lung function and certain symptoms of asthma
- May build the immune system
- May help prevent certain cancers
- Older adults (40+)
- People with macular disease or cataracts
- Women with PMS or hot flushes from menopause
- Asthma sufferers
- Available in tablet form
- Tablets are odourless, flavourless.
- Maximum dosage in a small tablet
- Included antioxidant properties offered by green Rooibos
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Q: Vitamin E is an oil. How can it be available in tablet form?
A: Modern technology makes it possible to convert oil into a dry substance by means of a spray dry process. Dry Vitamin E Acetate 50% Type SD is a spray dried derivative of Vitamin E and that is why we can use it in tablet form.