Herbal Teas Introduction
Annique’s Rooibos tea is a caffeine-free drink from Clanwilliam in the Western Cape. This product is all-natural, free of any preservatives or artificial colourants and hygienically treated.
Rooibos is good for everybody and is never harmful. If thirsty, it quenches; if exercising, it strengthens; if sleepless, it induces sound sleep.
All-in-all, Annique Rooibos tea, is the the world’s most superb health drink.
Rooibos tea also boasts the following benefits:
- Rooibos tea is rich in antioxidants and flavonoids. The antioxidants in Rooibos tea limits the effect free radicals (a by-product of abnormal cell function) in the process of ageing and a declining immune system is limited by the antioxidants in Rooibos tea.
- Rooibos tea is completely pure and natural as it contains no additives, preservatives or colourants. It is a soothing drink for people on a calorie-restricted diet, without adding kilojoules.
- Rooibos tea is also strongly recommended for people suffering from irritability, headaches, disturbed sleeping patterns, insomnia, nervous tension, mild depression or hypertension. Rooibos tea contains no caffeine and therefore has a soothing effect on the central nervous system. Rooibos tea is also low in tannins and therefore does not have a negative effect on the absorption of iron and proteins by the body.
- Rooibos tea has anti-spasmodic properties, thus relieving stomach cramps and colic in infants. Rooibos tea can also help to relieve stomach and digestive problems like nausea, vomiting, heartburn, stomach ulcers and constipation.
- Rooibos tea also supplements the daily amounts of calcium, manganese and especially fluoride, needed for the development of strong teeth and bones. It contains zinc and alpha-hydroxy acid, which promotes healthy skin, and magnesium, which is necessary for a healthy nervous system.
- Rooibos tea has a soothing effect on the skin, relieving itching and certain skin irritations like eczema, nappy rash and acne when directly applied to the affected area.
Rooibos, Milk Thistle & Dandelion 50g
The liver one of the most hardworking organs in the body. It is also the largest solid organ, it can regenerate, it is smart and is involved in around 500 tasks in the body - the key ones are metabolic.Read More
Rooibos & Fenugreek 50g
A native of Eurasia and Africa, fenugreek is a legume. Its seeds and leaves are equally valuable, and the plant itself is consumed as a vegetable. It has been used for thousands of years in traditional and Chinese medicines to...Read More
Product name Rooibos & Butcher’s Broom
Butcher’s Broom is a small indigenous shrub native to Western Europe. Its name originates from the fact that butchers used to bundle its branches to sweep and clean their chopping boards. It contains a variety of medicinal chemicals, including flavonoids...Read More
Rooibos & Cancer Bush Tea 50g
Cancer bush is an indigenous South African shrub, used over many centuries for its medicinal benefits.Read More
African Potato and Nutmeg Tea 50g
Rooibos, African Potato and Nutmeg Tea is a delicious, warming Rooibos infusion with immune-boosting benefits.Read More
Rooibos and Chamomile Tea – 50g
Rooibos and Chamomile tea is a blend that has been used in traditional folk remedies for many years to help aid anxiety and stress.Read More
Rooibos Loose Leaf Tea
Rooibos is naturally caffeine free and is suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.Read More
Rooibos, Chai & Coconut Tea – 50g
Rooibos, Chai & Coconut, is a blend that has been a part of eastern cultures for many years. This spicy tea contains the multitude of benefits from Rooibos as well as health benefits from chai as well as coconut.Read More
Rooibos and Honeybush – 50g
Annique Rooibos and Honeybush are the perfect partners for a delicious, health-promoting beverage.Read More
Rooibos & Hemp Seed Tea- 50g
A health buzzword and one of the oldest domesticated crops known to man - hemp. Hemp has been used by man for thousands of years for its health and healing properties.Read More
Rooibos and Moringa Tea – 50g
Annique’s Rooibos and Moringa Tea is the ideal beverage for anyone who wants a healthy start to the day.Read More
Rooibos & Cinnamon tea – 50g
Rooibos & Cinnamon tea (previously known as Balance tea) helps to balance blood sugar levels. Antioxidants found in Rooibos tea can help protect against damage caused by free radicals, including premature ageing.Read More
Rooibos & Fennel Tea – 50g
Annique’s Rooibos & Fennel tea (previously Metabolism tea) with fennel helps to stimulate your metabolism and may suppress your appetite and the desire for sweet food.Read More
Rooibos & Ginger Tea – 50g
The benefits of ginger root are well known. It improves circulation and removes toxins from organs. Ginger also promotes digestion and is ideal for weightloss. Combine with Colon Cleanse tea and Green Rooibos tea to perfect the weightloss support programme.Read More
Rooibos & Melissa Leaf Tea – 50g
Melissa leaf (Melissae Folium), better known as lemon balm, promotes restful sleep. It is known for its antiseptic properties, and calming and anti-depressant effects. Melissa leaf have been used to promote sleep and prevent insomnia.Read More
Rooibos & Jasmine Tea – 50g
Rooibos with jasmine (Jasminum Officinale) is excellent for relaxation. For an acne prone skin, spray Rooibos & Jasmine tea (previously Relax tea) directly onto the skin.Read More