Herbal Teas Introduction
Annique’s Rooibos tea is a caffeine-free drink from Clanwilliam in the Western Cape. This product is all-natural, free of any preservatives or artificial colourants and hygienically treated.
Rooibos is good for everybody and is never harmful. If thirsty, it quenches; if exercising, it strengthens; if sleepless, it induces sound sleep.
All-in-all, Annique Rooibos tea, is the the world’s most superb health drink.
Rooibos tea also boasts the following benefits:
- Rooibos tea is rich in antioxidants and flavonoids. The antioxidants in Rooibos tea limits the effect free radicals (a by-product of abnormal cell function) in the process of ageing and a declining immune system is limited by the antioxidants in Rooibos tea.
- Rooibos tea is completely pure and natural as it contains no additives, preservatives or colourants. It is a soothing drink for people on a calorie-restricted diet, without adding kilojoules.
- Rooibos tea is also strongly recommended for people suffering from irritability, headaches, disturbed sleeping patterns, insomnia, nervous tension, mild depression or hypertension. Rooibos tea contains no caffeine and therefore has a soothing effect on the central nervous system. Rooibos tea is also low in tannins and therefore does not have a negative effect on the absorption of iron and proteins by the body.
- Rooibos tea has anti-spasmodic properties, thus relieving stomach cramps and colic in infants. Rooibos tea can also help to relieve stomach and digestive problems like nausea, vomiting, heartburn, stomach ulcers and constipation.
- Rooibos tea also supplements the daily amounts of calcium, manganese and especially fluoride, needed for the development of strong teeth and bones. It contains zinc and alpha-hydroxy acid, which promotes healthy skin, and magnesium, which is necessary for a healthy nervous system.
- Rooibos tea has a soothing effect on the skin, relieving itching and certain skin irritations like eczema, nappy rash and acne when directly applied to the affected area.
A native of Eurasia and Africa, fenugreek is a legume. Its seeds and leaves are equally valuable, and the plant itself is consumed as a vegetable. It has been used for thousands of years in traditional and Chinese medicines to...Read More
Butcher’s Broom is a small indigenous shrub native to Western Europe. Its name originates from the fact that butchers used to bundle its branches to sweep and clean their chopping boards. It contains a variety of medicinal chemicals, including flavonoids...Read More
Rooibos, Chai & Coconut, is a blend that has been a part of eastern cultures for many years. This spicy tea contains the multitude of benefits from Rooibos as well as health benefits from chai as well as coconut.Read More
Rooibos & Cinnamon tea (previously known as Balance tea) helps to balance blood sugar levels. Antioxidants found in Rooibos tea can help protect against damage caused by free radicals, including premature ageing.Read More
The benefits of ginger root are well known. It improves circulation and removes toxins from organs. Ginger also promotes digestion and is ideal for weightloss. Combine with Colon Cleanse tea and Green Rooibos tea to perfect the weightloss support programme.Read More
Melissa leaf (Melissae Folium), better known as lemon balm, promotes restful sleep. It is known for its antiseptic properties, and calming and anti-depressant effects. Melissa leaf have been used to promote sleep and prevent insomnia.Read More
Annique’s Rooibos & Senna tea (previously Colon Cleanse tea) contain senna, which helps with treating haemorrhoids and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). As an anti-bacterial herb, senna can help inhibit bacteria like staphylococcus aureus, salmonella typhi and escherichia coli.Read More