Thyroid Support 60 Hardgel Capsules
Feeling out of whack?
Your thyroid could be the cause!
Do you have:
• Unexplained weight gain?
• Brain fog?
• Hormonal imbalance
• Insulin resistance
• Metabolic Syndrome?
Your thyroid function might be the cause!
Get your thyroid back into full swing with the NEW Forever Healthy Thyroid Support supplement. Made with Rooibos, minerals, vitamin B12 and natural plant extracts like kelp, it naturally helps maintain healthy thyroid metabolism and thyroid hormone function.
Diseases and disorders of the thyroid
Thyroid disease can affect anyone — men, women, infants, teenagers and the elderly. It can be present at birth (typically hypothyroidism) and it can develop as you age (often after menopause in women).
There are many diseases and disorders associated with the thyroid. They can develop at any age and can result from a variety of causes—injury, disease, or dietary deficiency, for instance. It often develops as we age (often after menopause in women) and in other cases, it can be traced to the following problems:
• Too much or too little thyroid hormone (hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism, respectively).
• Abnormal thyroid growth
• Nodules or lumps within the thyroid
• Thyroid cancer
Thyroid disorders can manifest as a result of either an overactive or underactive thyroid: Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid) Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid) – most common
Overactive thyroid disease means thyroid hormone levels are too high.
• An overactive thyroid means thyroid hormone levels are too high. The name for this condition is hyperthyroidism.
• Too much thyroid hormone plays havoc with your body systems and makes them run too fast.
• The symptoms are the opposite of hypothyroidism. Underactive thyroid disease means thyroid hormone levels are too low.
• An underactive thyroid means thyroid hormone levels are too low. It’s called hypothyroidism.
• Not having enough thyroid hormone slows down your body and its systems.
• Hypothyroidism often goes unnoticed, sometimes for years, before being diagnosed.
What questions can I ask my doctor if I suspect that I have a thyroid problem?
Do not be afraid to call and ask your doctor for advice or to test your thyroid if you suspect you may have thyroid challenges.
Your Question: What do you test for if I suspect having hypothyroidism?
Answer You Want To Hear: TSH, free T3, free T4, reverse T3, TPO (thyroperoxidase) and anti-TGB (thyroglubolin) antibodies and vitamins and minerals. Potentially your adrenals too, if we suspect adrenal fatigue.
Your Next Question: I might be suffering from adrenal fatigue; what would you suggest testing for?
Answer You Want To Hear: We can do a 4-point cortisol levels (from saliva not blood) and DHEA as a starting point.
Hint: If your doc tells you there is no such thing as adrenal fatigue, find a new doctor.
Adults 18 years and older: Take 2 capsules in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast.
- Vitamin B12 – Deficiency is related to hypothyroidism and worsens hypothyroidism. Unfortunately, both deficiencies can go unnoticed and they can be difficult to diagnose
- Zinc – Required for thyroid hormone production, it helps protect the thyroid from damage caused by oxidative stress.
- Selenium Needed for many different enzymes, and it is an essential component of thyroxine, arguably the most important hormone in the thyroid gland.
- Molybdenum A crucial trace mineral which interacts with enzymatic systems to influence overall well-being and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Copper Well known to possess an essential capacity in thyroid metabolism, principally in thyroid hormone manufacturing and absorption
- L-Tyrosine An amino acid which plays a critical role in the manufacturing of thyroid and other hormones
- Kelp – Your thyroid requires iodine (in kelp) to function properly. Your body does not manufacture iodine, so it’s important to get it through your diet.
- Rhodiola rosea – Also known as “golden rod,” is an adaptogen herb with tremendous fat burning, energy enhancing and brain boosting power.
- Ashwagandha – An adaptogen herb that has shown incredible results for lowering cortisol and balancing thyroid hormones.
- Guggul – Proven to promote weight loss, balance thyroid function
- Green Rooibos – Adds antioxidants and aids in absorption.
- Aids in natural weightloss
- Naturally helps boost energy
- Aids in overcoming insulin resistance naturally
- Helps for metabolic syndrome
- Supports healthy production of thyroid hormones
- Assists with hormone metabolism, which can be negatively impacted by stress or poor diet.
- Supports the conversion of thyroxine (T4) to triiodothyronine (T3), an essential function of the thyroid gland.
- Features Rhodiola rosea extract, which may support a healthy response to mild, everyday stress and may help relieve stress-related fatigue.
- Unexplained weight gain?
- Brain fog?
- Hormonal imbalance
- Insulin resistance
- Metabolic Syndrome?
- Unique, natural formula of minerals, herbs and Rooibos
- Helps naturally balance thyroid and its functions
- Contains ingredients, like zinc, kelp and selenium that many people who have thyroid problems are deficient in.
- Lifestyle Shake
Q: What are normal thyroid levels?
A: ‘Normal’ is quite a broad term when describing thyroid levels. Most doctors and ‘experts’ seem to have their own reference ranges, best is to get your doctor to test you’re levels.
Q: What is a thyroid test?
A: A thyroid test is often a blood test that checks the levels of certain hormones – often TSH, T3, T4, TBG.
Q: How long does it take before Thyroid Support start working?
A: Thyroid supplement can start working within 2 weeks or less of consistent use, but we advise to use it for at least 3 months to get the full benefit.
Q: If I have no thyroid (it has been removed) can I take this product, and will it be beneficial?
A: Yes, you can take it and it will be beneficial.
Q: Can I take the product if I haven’t tested my thyroid?
A: Yes, you can take it and it will be beneficial.
Q: Can I take it if I am already on thyroid medication, like Eltroxin?
Q: Why should I take it on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning?
A: This is when your metabolism is at rest. It will give the active ingredients the best opportunity to do their job
Q: Can this product be used for overactive and underactive thyroid problems?
Q: Can I take this supplement to prevent thyroid problems in future?
Q: Why does the formula contain kelp?
A: Kelp contains iodine that is critical for the optimal function of the thyroid. The amount of kelp is very small, yet highly effective in this formula