Rooibos and Chamomile Tea – 50g
Please note Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.
- Pour boiling water in cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2 – 5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2 – 5 minutes
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar
From what age can you drink it?
Suitable from the age of 6 months.
- Can lower blood sugar in people with diabetes.
- Can help prevent osteoporosis.
- May help people relax and fall asleep.
- Improves digestive health.
- May improve skin health.
- Chamomile contains the antioxidant apigenin. The antioxidants found in chamomile tea have been linked with a lower incidence of certain types of cancer.
- The anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, sedative, and anti-anxiety effects of chamomile may help reduce premenstrual syndrome (PMS) -related anxiety and discomfort.
- People with a history of severe allergies
- Infants and very young children
- Warfarin, among other blood-thinning medications, may interact with chamomile. Before increasing chamomile use, a person should consult a doctor, especially if they already have a health condition.