Rooibos Loose Leaf Tea
Rooibos, Chai & Coconut, is a blend that has been a part of eastern cultures for many years. This spicy tea contains the multitude of benefits from Rooibos as well as health benefits from chai as well as coconut. Antioxidants found in Rooibos tea can help protect against damage caused by free radicals, including premature ageing.
Please Note: Rooibos is naturally caffeine free and is suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
- Pour boiling water into a cup, add two teaspoons of tea and let it steep for 2 – 5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2 – 5 minutes.
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar
- Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Chai (Cardamon, Ginger, Black Pepper, Cloves and Cinnamon)
- Coconut (Cocos nucifera L.)
- Rich in antioxidants
- Aids digestion
- Helps with heart health
- Helps reduce blood sugar levels
- May aid weight-loss
- Helps fight infections
- It Helps Improve Digestion
- Alleviates Nausea
- Alleviate common aches and pains
- It Can Support Your Immune System
- Protect Overall Cell Health and Prevent Chronic Disease
- Controls Diabetes
- Treats Abdominal Fat
- Prevents Urinary Tract Infection
- Controls Acidity And Heartburn
Safe for the entire family. Babies from the age of 6 months