OptiMega: Capsules For heart and brain support – 30 Capsules
OptiMega can help to boost your intelligence, mood, and memory. The brain consists of about 60% fat. The modern diet is highly deficient in omega 3 and therefore this crucial nutrient needs to be supplemented daily.
It contains omega 3 essential fatty acids (EFAs) to support the two most critical organs in the body, the heart, and the brain.
Although our bodies can produce some omega 3 fatty acids, we still need the large majority from our diets. Modern diets unfortunately do not contain nearly enough omega 3 oils for optimum health This is why supplementing with an omega 3 oil is both essential and beneficial.
Omega 3 is made up of essential fatty acids called DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid). Both DHA and EPA are beneficial, and you need both of these fatty acids in your diet to address different aspects of health.
DHA helps look after quite a few things in our body, including:
- the structure of our skin and retinas
- crucial for our brain function, heart health and may also help ailments such as arthritis, high blood pressure, and type 2 diabetes.
- Maintains a healthy heart and cardiovascular system
- Reduces the risk of blood clots
- Help reduce neuro-inflammation (depression, ADHD, brain trauma)
- Useful in the mental development of children
- It may be useful for burning excess fat before it gets stored
- Helps joint health
Probiotics in OptiFlora is the nucleus of your supplementation program, followed closely by three critical supplements that form the Baseline Nutrition of Forever Healthy to support, improve and maintain optimum health: a multivitamin (OptiVite), omega 3 essential oils (OptiMega), and necessary minerals calcium and magnesium (OptiCalMag).
- 1 – 2 capsules per day, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner
- Time of day: PM
- From the age of 3 years, 1 capsule per day
Tip: empty one OptiMega capsule into a prepared Annique Lifestyle Shake to boost their Omega 3 oil intake that is vital for body and brain development
Menopause sufferers can take up to 4 a day to relieve symptoms
- OMEGA 3 (from Anchovy)
- Helps to maintain good health
- Maintain and support cardiovascular health
- Reduces inflammation
- Supports mental focus and cognitive function
- Benefits childhood learning
- Supports positive mood and emotional well-being
- Promotes brain, eye, and nervous system health
- Enhances appearance of the skin
- Optimises muscle repair and recovery
- Fights depression and anxiety
- Fights autoimmune diseases
- Helps prevent cancer
- Supports brain health
- May help fight auto-immune diseases
- Improves eye health
- Assists with dry skin
- Assists with eczema
- Helps fight age related mental decline and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Post-Partum Depression