OptiVite: Multivitamin – 60 Hardgel Capsules
Supplementing your diet with a multivitamin and mineral is crucial for sustained optimum health, energy and a consistent mood. It is nearly impossible to get the necessary vitamins and minerals our bodies need daily from our diet.
Supplementation is easy, convenient and allows us to fill the nutritional gaps created by our modern lifestyles and diets. OptiVite contains 12 essential vitamins and 9 minerals with added salmon oil for its omega 3 benefits and Rooibos extract – the perfect daily vitamin combination to improve your health.
Skin cells consist of nutrients, fats and proteins, and you need to make sure that your body is nutrient-rich so that the cells can function correctly.
Even the best diet is not always perfect and although supplements are no substitute for healthy eating; supplements are designed to be combined with a healthy diet to allow your body to work at its optimal level.
Probiotics in OptiFlora is the nucleus of your supplementation program, followed closely by three critical supplements that form the baseline nutrition of Forever Healthy to support, improve and maintain optimum health: a multivitamin (OptiVite), omega 3 essential oils (OptiMega) and necessary minerals calcium and magnesium (OptiCalMag).
- From age 8 – x 1 per day
- 1-2 capsule per day or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner
- Time of day: AM
- Vitamin A
- Beta carotene
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B5
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Folic acid
- Green Rooibos extract
- Convenient and value for money
- Helps the body in optimising its functions
- Prevents disease, tissue and organ deterioration and ageing
- Helps to increase energy levels, cell growth and repair
- Rooibos extract – this improves absorption because it promotes digestive enzyme production. not only are the vitamins better absorbed, but your food as well.
- The type of zinc and selenium in the OptiVite is methionine. this is the organic form of these trace elements and as such it penetrates the cells after absorption.
If selenium does not penetrate the cells, it is merely excreted in the urine.
This also accounts for zinc.
Selenium is an essential thyroid function. sluggish thyroid function is a major factor in the inability to lose weight. It is also needed for the maintenance of healthy liver and pancreatic cells
Zinc is essential to produce glucagon, insulin, and other hormones. It is also used for enzyme production and there is a concentration of zinc in the eyes and prostate. It acts as a potent antioxidant and as such protects against emr (electromagnetic radiation)
Although not proven, it is likely that the vitamins in OptiVite will also penetrate the cells together with zinc and selenium.
OptiVite is the only south African multivitamin to date that contains the methionine forms of these trace elements.