Rooibos and Honeybush – 50g
Annique Rooibos and Honeybush are the perfect partners for a delicious, health-promoting beverage.
While both these popular indigenous South African teas have been used by local cultures for centuries, continual scientific evidence is now proving their numerous health benefits. Honeybush, an indigenous shrub from the Cape Fynbos biome, contains essential minerals and antioxidants.
- Pour boiling water in cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2-5 minutes.
- Drink as is, preferably without milk or sugar
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours
- Suitable for all ages, including babies and pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Cyclopia (honeybush)
- Eases nausea and stomach pains.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Ideal for people suffering from digestive problems.
- Low in tannins.
- Caffeine free.
- Alleviates common colds and allergies.
- Relieves nausea and stomach pains.
- Relieves symptoms of women suffering from menopause.
- Helps in the healthy management of obesity, cholesterol and diabetes.