Rooibos & Mint Tea – 50g
Annique’s Rooibos & Mint tea (previously known as Stomach tea) is used to help with digestion, fever, and headaches and is a strong source of antioxidants, which can help fight damage caused by free radicals. Mentha Longifolia can be used against flatulence and colic in the stomach. It can also help against sore throat and bad breath, due to its antibacterial properties.
Rooibos & Mint tea can be used for headaches and fevers, but it is not advisable to take it in large doses if pregnant. It is a good remedy for diarrhoea, as it can help to relieve spasms.
- Pour boiling water in cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2 – 5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2 – 5 minutes.
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours
- Not recommended for children younger than two (2) years
- Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Mint (Mentha Longifolia)
- Could ease digestive problems
- May provide relief for migraines and stress headaches
- Mint helps eliminate bacteria that produce tooth plaque and has antimicrobial characteristics that may help you breathe better.
- May help clear congested sinuses.
- Mint tea may increase energy and reduce fatigue.
- Mint has a muscle-relaxing effect and may ease menstrual cramps.
- Using mint as a muscle relaxant before bedtime may help you sleep.
- Mint is a wise choice if you’re attempting to reduce weight because it’s naturally calorie-free and has a delightfully sweet flavour.
- Could reduce seasonal allergies