Rooibos and Moringa Tea – 50g
Have you heard of moringa, a plant native to India that has been dubbed a “miracle tree” because of its potential medicinal properties?
Annique’s Rooibos and Moringa tea is the ideal beverage for anyone who wants a healthy start to the day.
Why You Should Drink Moringa:
Balances BLOOD SUGAR Levels
Moringa contains a type of acid called chlorogenic acid, which has been shown to help control blood sugar levels and allow cells to take up or release glucose as needed. This gives moringa natural antidiabetic and hormone-balancing properties. Aside from chlorogenic acid, compounds present in moringa have a natural protection against diabetes.
High NUTRITIONAL Content
Moringa leaves are an excellent source of calcium and are rich in potassium, iron, zinc and vitamin C and B-complex.
Helps Reduce INFLAMMATION
The flavonoids, phenolic acids and isothiocyanates that you can get from moringa tea are found to be helpful in alleviating inflammation, which can be a precursor to chronic diseases.
Fights FREE RADICALS
Like Rooibos, moringa is also very high in antioxidants. Antioxidants fight free radicals – molecules that cause oxidative stress, cell damage, and inflammation.
- Pour boiling water in cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2-5 minutes.
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours
- Not recommended for children younger than two (2) years
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women need to consult their healthcare practitioner before drinking Rooibos and Moringa Tea
- Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Moringa (Moringa Oleifera)
- Alleviates symptoms of arthritis or gout
- Assists people with Diabetes
- Assists people with Heart conditions
- Assists people with A weak immune system
- Combination of nutrients gives energy boosting benefits
- Fights bacteria