Rooibos and Moringa Tea – 50g
In particular, the drug levothyroxine. Moringa shouldn't be taken with other thyroid medications.
The liver's breakdown of medications
Moringa may reduce the rate at which drugs are metabolized in the liver.
Diabetes medications and moringa both lower blood glucose levels. The blood sugar level could go too low if both are taken at the same time.
- Pour boiling water in cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2-5 minutes.
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours
- Not recommended for children younger than two (2) years
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women need to consult their healthcare practitioner before drinking Rooibos and Moringa Tea
- Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Moringa (Moringa Oleifera)
- Mineral and vitamin-rich – Vitamins A, C, B1, B2, riboflavin, B3, niacin, B6, and folate are abundant in moringa leaves. They are also abundant in zinc, phosphorus, calcium, iron, magnesium, and iron.
- High in Amino Acid – Amino acids, which are the building blocks of proteins, are abundant in moringa leaves.
- Fight Inflammation.
- Lower Blood Sugar Levels.
- Lowers Cholesterol.
- Protects the Liver.
- Protects Against Arsenic Toxicity.
- Beneficial for the Stomach.
- Improves Bone Health.
- An Antiseptic.
- Improve Lactation.
- Helps in Weight Management.
- Improve Skin and Hair.
- Improve Nervous System.
- May increase thyroid function.