Rooibos & Melissa Leaf Tea – 50g
Melissa leaf (Melissae Folium), better known as lemon balm, promotes restful sleep. It is known for its antiseptic properties, and calming and anti-depressant effects. Melissa leaf have been used to promote sleep and prevent insomnia. Rooibos & Melissa Leaf tea (previously Night Rest tea) provides a calming, relaxing effect that helps to reduce anxiety or agitation and soothe the nerves. Melissa leaf may help in treating indigestion. It can also help to relax muscle spasms, numb tissue and destroy bacteria. It also boasts anti-histamine properties and helps with allergies. Antioxidants found in Rooibos tea can help protect your cells against damage caused by free radicals, leading to premature ageing. Annique’s Rooibos & Melissa Leaf tea is caffeine free, low in tannins, rich in minerals and boasts a high volume of antioxidants.
Info! Safe for pregnant / lactating women to drink.
- Pour boiling water in cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2-5 minutes
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar.
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours.
- Not recommended for children younger than 6 months
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women need to consult their healthcare practitioner before drinking Rooibos & Melissa Leaf tea
- Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Melissa leaf (Melissae Folium)
- Stress and Insomnia
- Viral infections
- Prtoect skin – reduction of undesirable sunspots (also called aging spots).
- Cancer – A study focused on cancer activity of human breast cancer cells. It proved that, due to its powerful antioxidant capacity, cardioprotective effect and anti-inflammatory properties,
- Cognitive performance ¬- has enhancing effects on cognitive behavior.
- Safe for pregnant / lactating women to drink.
This is an Alert I am a description. Click the edit button to change this text.