Rooibos & Ginger Tea – 50g
The benefits of ginger root are well known. It improves circulation and removes toxins from organs. Ginger also promotes digestion and is ideal for weight loss…
Antioxidants found in Rooibos tea can help protect you against damage caused by free radicals, leading to premature ageing.
Annique’s Rooibos & Ginger tea (previously Detox tea) is caffeine free, low in tannins, rich in minerals and boasts a high volume of antioxidants.
- Pour boiling water in cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2-5 minutes.
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours.
- Not recommended for children younger than 6 months.
- Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Ginger root (Zingiber Officinale)
- May relieve a variety of nausea symptoms, particularly morning sickness.
- Help with weightloss.
- Help with osteoarthritis.
- May drastically lower blood sugars and improve heart disease risk factors.
- Can help treat chronic indigestion.
- May significantly reduce menstrual pain.
- May help lower cholesterol levels.
- Can help fight infections.