Rooibos & Senna Tea – 50g
Annique’s Rooibos & Senna tea (previously Colon Cleanse tea) contain senna, Antioxidants found in Rooibos tea can help protect against damage caused by free radicals, including premature ageing. Annique’s Rooibos & Senna tea is caffeine free, low in tannin, rich in minerals and boasts a high volume of antioxidants.
Important Note Pregnant women should only use senna after consulting their healthcare practitioner.
- Pour boiling water in cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2-5 minutes.
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours.
- Not recommended for children younger than 6 months
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women need to consult their healthcare practitioner before drinking Rooibos & Senna tea
- Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Senna (Sennae Folium)
Senna tea has laxative properties, which some individuals drink to get ready for colonoscopies.
Senna tea may also be used by some people to ease hemorrhoid symptoms.
- Helps to treat constipation
- Offers natural, gentle relief from constipation