Rooibos & Buchu Tea – 50g
Annique’s Rooibos & Buchu tea (previously known as Bladder & Kidney tea) contains Agathosma Betulina, better known as Mountain Buchu, which has been used in medicinal applications over centuries. These applications include the treatment of kidney problems, bladder infections, digestive problems, colds and flu.
It is an antiseptic and can be used to treat wounds. Antioxidants found in Rooibos tea can help protect you against damage caused by free radicals, including premature ageing. Annique’s Rooibos & Buchu tea is caffeine free, low in tannins, rich in minerals and boasts a high volume of antioxidants.
This aromatic, antiseptic herb counteracts sinusitis, relieves fever, regulates blood-sugar fluctuations and reduces water retention.
Also, help to improve symptoms of:
- Pour boiling water in cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2-5 minutes.
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours
- Not recommended for children younger than two (2) years
- Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Mountain buchu (Agathosma Betulina)
- Buchu has long been used in medicinal applications and is an aromatic, antiseptic herb that counteracts sinusitis, and relieves fever, blood-sugar fluctuations and water retention
- Helps to relieve hay fever and kidney ailments
Versions of herbal diuretics sold over the counter still frequently contain the component buku. Buchu has a long history of use as a diuretic, a stomach tonic, and a treatment for inflammation, kidney, and urinary tract infections. Other use include a laxative effect and the treatment of gout, prostatitis, urethritis, and cystitis.
Used for leukorrhea and yeast infections.