Rooibos & Cinnamon tea – 50g
Rooibos & Cinnamon tea (previously known as Balance tea) helps to balance blood sugar levels. Antioxidants found in Rooibos tea can help protect against damage caused by free radicals, including premature ageing.
Annique’s Rooibos & Cinnamon tea is caffeine free, low in tannins, rich in minerals and boasts a high volume of antioxidants.
Please note: Pregnant and breastfeeding women need to consult their healthcare practitioner before drinking Rooibos & Cinnamon tea
- Pour boiling water in cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2-5 minutes.
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar.
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours.
- Not recommended for children younger than (2) years
- Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Cinnamon (Cassia Cinnamomum)
- Lowers inflammation and may improve heart health.
- May help reduce blood sugar.
- Fights off bacteria and fungi.
- May reduce menstrual cramps and other PMS symptoms.
- May fight skin aging.
- May have anticancer properties. Research has observed that cinnamon may help kill certain types of cancer cells, including skin cancer cells.
- May help preserve brain function.
- May help fight HIV. Research reports that cinnamon extracts may help fight the most common strain of the HIV virus in humans.
- May reduce acne. Research suggests that cinnamon extracts can fight bacteria that cause acne.