Across the world, millions of people perceive their skin as being sensitive and these numbers are growing. Based on months of research, Annique presents to you Sensitìv, the Rooibos solution for sensitive skin, the solution to your sensitive skincare concerns.
A sensitive skin and a sensitised skin exhibit the same symptoms and triggers, so it may be difficult to distinguish between the two. Understanding the differences could help you understand this skincare challenge and help you provide the best solution to your customer.
Include Forever Healthy products such as: OptiFlora, Zerotox, OptiMega
- Sensitive skin is caused by a genetic predisposition (DNA).You are born with it!
- These people are prone to blushing, asthma and allergies.
- It is not limited to fair or red-haired individuals. It is now evident that darker skin tones can also have a sensitive skin.
- Sensitive skin is prone to many skin conditions like:
- Atopic dermatitis or Seborrheic dermatitis
• Sensitised skin is a growing concern worldwide that affects people regardless of race, colour or age.
• It can be caused by:
- exposure to environmental influences, such as pollution and UV rays from the sun
- drastic changes in climate
- lifestyle: lack of sleep, stress, smoking, improper skincare regimes.
Sensitive and Sensitised skin – both result in a weakness in the skin’s protective outer layer (epidermal lipid barrier)